GE Tools Limited accepts its responsibilities in environmental matters and recognises that good environmental management must be an integral and fundamental part of our business. Although we believe that we have a minimal impact on the environment, GE Tools Limited here aims to continue to improve its environmental performance by:
- Complying with the requirements of all environmental legislation.
- Assessing the environmental effects of all business operations.
- Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees.
- Expecting similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors.
- Actively promoting recycling internally to our staff and externally to our customers and suppliers.
- Conserving natural resources through increased energy efficiency and better water management.
- Managing waste and avoiding the use of hazardous substances.
- Implementing the use of recycled materials where appropriate.
- Preventing and reducing pollution by implementing efficient control procedures to monitor and manage materials and processes that impact on the environment.
- Making our Environmental Policy publicly available to interested parties.
- Continually seeking to improve environmental performance.
- Monitoring progress and review performance annually.
Delivering our operational plans within this policy will enable GE Tools Limited to develop sustainable practices and deliver meaningful contributions to the quality of our environment.